Sunday, June 15, 2008

*updates again*

been very busy and happening last few days..
work busy as usual.. had team meeting on wednesday..
gonna hv job rotation for me again.. we shall see how isit..
guess shouldnt hv alot of OT anymore which is kind of good news for me..

alot of dinners gathering too.

wednesday: dinner at House of Sundanese @ Suntec. farewell dinner for alex and birthday celebration for june "babies"...














*me with two new colleagues, Chloe & AiLing*

*me & suharni jie jie*



*the birthday babies*



*ex-fulfillment team and two new colleagues*

*me & boss alex*


Thursday: dinner with eileen and lumui, my aviva colleague. unfounately, i was working OT and only reached ard 9.15pm.. so, only eat alittle.. dinner treat by eileen.. congrats ya eileen on your promotion.

*my breakfast from breadtalk*


Friday Lunch @ pizza hut. Farewell for our three temp staffs, Izzah, Fasihah and Raymond. think office will be very quiet without them.. i'm not saying them noisy but will not hv so much fun anymore..

*Izzah, me & Raymond*

*me and Fasihah*

*group photo*




I will miss Fasihah's cute kitten laughter.
I will miss Raymond's mischievous.
I will miss Izzah's "can i borrow?"...

Izzah always will ask..

Celeste u got comb?
Celeste u got nailcliper?
Celeste u got rubber band?
Celeste can i borrow your slipper?
Celeste, borrow pass (office's access pass) can?

LOLZ. I will definately missed them.

Bugis became my hangout place after Vivocity
Went Bugis again on saturday.
Spent $160 at Double Index.. they are having 20% storewide sale..
bought skirts, pants for office wear and a short too.

had bak kut teh at rocher road, a kopitiam.
quite popular.. stall name called Song Fa Day & Night Bak Kut Teh..
quite nice.. but just that i feel they are giving too little soup..
not generous enough..

still prefer the one at Balestier Road, Founder Rou Gu Cha
and the one near double O.. cant remembet what is the coffeeshop name..

*taken at OG, kid section - The Incredible Hulk??=p*


Muz try this! Meiji Banana Chocolate..very nice. not too sweet. i like it alot.





went wisma today to collect my laneige membership card.
also applied for kinokuniya membership card since i always frequent there.

had sakae sushi again.. dar 爱上了日本料理..

hv not been watching movie lately.. so many movies wanna watch
1) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
2) Kung Fu Panda
3) 10 Promises to My Dog

Be meeting Benny on wednesday..

No comments: