Friday, March 13, 2009

*IT Show & Shopping*

woah! My legs is freaking tired!! Dar too!

Went bodyshop warehouse sales and It show with dar after my half day work.
Had my newly favourite Marvelous Cream again today. This time i tried my very own ordermade cream.. *super happy*




European Cream Cheese ice-cream top with Raspberries, Blueberries and Marshmallow..
Yummy yummy! Tasted like light favour cheese cake.. (n_n)


Though today is not weekend but still the sales and the IT show attracts alot of people. There are also Starhub. M1 and SingTel roadshow.

people all ard..

Q-ing for payment

purchases...


So.. Here's my spending damages..


but.. not all are mine.. Here then is mine..the others is help friends buy de lah =D


The White Musk and Passion Fruit collection.


Tea Tree and Olive collection.. Tea Tree is for didi


White Musk For Men.. For dar


and the mixture collection..


*Free Gift! One redemption per $50 spent*
I have 4! It's a Divide & Multiply Mascara...


I just loves their body scrub.. smell nice and not too oily for body. Tomorrow will be the last day of sales.. Go grab the good stuffs if you have not.

The IT show crowds.. this year not very big but still alot of people.


went for M1 roadshow too.. they came out with this "Take 3" promo.. it's a ongoing promotion..

meaning

Take a plan that fits you best;
Take a phone of your choice at NO Cost (within the plan selection) and
Take it back home..

Cool! Lucky I didnt buy the phone the previous time. (n_n)
But i'm not not eligible yet cos must at least completed 20months of contract first. I'm still short of 16days to 20months.. only can apply early next mth. I decided to take Sumsung F480 instead of SE W595.



Try touch phone this time. Counting down from today... hee

Okie.. so here are the photos at Hilton Hotel, Alex and Kim's Wedding banquet..
Took plenty of photos.. so choose only a few to post here..

dar and my Red Packets for the bride and groom. Nice right.. Thoughtful selected one ok. =p


*The door gift... passport holder.. *


Me with the bride, Kim.. followed with dar and me la.. Kim so pretty. Actually, she dont put on make up already pretty liao.


The dishes... credit to dar for helping me with the pics =)
i'm too lazy to do




*Me, Michelle( one of my Team Manager), Chloe and Xiao Ai

*with Joyze and samantha*

*Team photo (not all though)*

*dar and me with the Bride and Groom*

*Us with Raymond Ardani; the fun boy*


Randoms Pics...

*dar trying to compromise with my style..the last pic is i trying to be funny when he like so man xD *



Random shoots of me..


That's all...

No comments: