Monday, May 4, 2009

*precautionary measures*

updates for yesterday..
Swimming activities was cancelled last minutes cos my brother-in-law's van breakdown while on the way coming to pick up dar and me.. so in the end, we slacked at home for the whole day playing facebook, PSP, NDS till night time and head to dar's house. Went to work this morning from his house cos need to reach office early..

while I was on the way walking to office lobby...this is what I see..

Q-ing for screening of temperature


HDB has implemented precautionary measures at HDB Building and offices.. all customer/visitors will all be screened for temperature. Staffs will be have their temperature screened daily.

Also heard that there might be some changes at work. Most of my colleagues are currently stationed at Alexandra Building, With the swine flu alert raise from phase 4 to phase 5, management might be splitting the operation.. some of the colleagues will temporary moved back to Toa Payoh Office till everything is over.

Wonder how long will this last.. hopefully the swine flu will be over soon..

finally bought a pouch for my camera.. it has been staying naked since the day my daddy took the pouch for the old camera.. almost 2weeks i think.. the pouch is expensive lor.. cost at $15.90. but nice la.. i like. =D bought a red one cos it doesnt come with the pink tone that I like..



thanks dar for sheltering me to the bus stop this morning despite that you are sleepy. appreciated. *hugs*

No comments: