Sunday, June 21, 2009

*recovered*

Back to work on wednesday.
Thanks to those colleagues and friends for their concern and warm caring. =)

I am fully recover already. =D
Went to Jasmine's House Warming yesterday at Seng Kang..
stayed still evening time and went Tampines 1 with Niki walked ard see see look look.. Settled down at Thai Express for Dinner before heading home.

Nice catch up with them *Happy*

*On the way to Jasmine's House*


This is where Jasmine and hunbby stayed....


*Me with my dear friends Jasmine and Niki*


*Niki and me*


*me and dar*


*Chermin and me*


*Durians fest outside the house* lol.. like selling durians ya..kekeke


*Other people's babies* Cute (n_n)


*Dinner at Tampines 1*


*while Q-ing*




*mango salad*


*my fiery fried noodles*


*Dar's gren cuury with rice*


*Niki's green curry laska*

No comments: