Tuesday, September 1, 2009

*1st day of September*

meet dar for dinner @ PS.

went carrefour skincare section while waiting for him.
am so broke now but still cannot resist myself from buying this..

ta~da! Dove Oil Foam Cleansing.
Currently only available at carrefour I think cos cant find it at watsons and guardian pharmacy.

Highly recommended by NRWZD 女人我最大, 牛爾老師.



I have always been using cleansing oil so bought two for myself... $17.20 each.
imagine transforming cleansing oil into cleansing mousse?

Tried it earlier.. it really can be used dry/wet and do not feel oilyness on the face at all.

Check out the Dove Japan website here!

It's in Japanese but can view their CM.





Had our dinner at Cafe Cartel..
Their serving portion is quite big for me so Dar and I only ordered one main course and snacks to share. Free flow of bread.. I think i ate thr bread more than the main course... lol



Pork Ribs with home made BBQ sauce... I only ate 1 piece.. is not becos not nice but I feel full very fast after eating the prok ribs.



Chic and Fish Bites...


Both of us... >.<

saw this giant Magnum ice-cream along the link while walking to Dhoby Ghuat station.

No comments: