Saturday, October 24, 2009

*Surprises..... movie...*

I, Alfie Blogging. A surprising Friday when Celeste gave me her self made present.
I weren't expecting anything because I thought the wallet she bought is already my birthday present. Quite a unforgettable moment...

We just finish watching the Sister's Keeper. I heard the review was bad, but it turned out touching throughout the whole movie. Though it's not any action movies , I had been waiting to know what will come out next of the story because the movie started off with the daughter got Cancer. I was wondering what more they can show before she leave the family... wonderful movie..
Celeste cried for the whole show. The actors were really fantastic... it seem like a real life incident.
Therefore I recommend this show for everyone.

No comments: