Monday, February 8, 2010

*shopping for CNY*

Time for blogging.. realized that my posts is getting lesser and lesser each month.
Really must keep the blog updated..

A random pic of me and dar.


Meet of with Benny and gang last Thursday for Sam's Birthday celebration and Mini gathering..

misses our KTV session .. =(
I MISS SINGING!!!

Shopping Day with dar over the weekends.
Become very forgetful nowadays.
Had an appointment with Helen for mani and pedi on Sunday @ Hougang. Hence, planned to stay over at Dar's Place on saturday.. Save Travelling time and transport expenses as well. And what happen here is I forgot to bring my handphone along and only realized when we are in the train going east-west line. -_-"

In the end, we went back home (my place) after shopping @ Bugis. Took almost one and half hour travelling time from my place (CCK) all the way to Hougang on Sunday. The travel time is so long lo. :(

My CNY clothes..


These are dar's de... rather than Jeans every year..with Bermuda this time.. simple...


My pretty pedicure... haha.. very Chinese New year right?


I know.. but I still like it. Got the CNY mood.. =D

No comments: