Saturday, August 28, 2010

*I ♥ taimei *

Went Bugis Shopping with Dar today..
Bought a white tube, blouse, short & a hairclip all at Bugis village
only spent $33..



Had snacks at this place called 我爱台妹. A Taiwan steet-style food & snacks
The menu names are so cute..
The combo comes with 1 main dish, 1 $2 snack & 1 $2 drink
Different combo had different names.. I ordered combo 3, Hebe!
Lemon Crispy Chicken with shaked fries with curry flavour and a milk tea with aloe vera and QQ jelly.

And a additional side dish, french beans.

Thumbs up for the food! Yummy =D I love it.. Chicken is tender and not hard and the Milk Tea is nice too.. I love it cos they do have sugar level to choose from. Just like KOI.

Wanna go again!






KTV Nite with the gang yesterday @ Partyworld Vivo
Happy cos the last time we went KTV together is in April.. so long already
Guess what? I'm back to the same room.. Room 22.
The previous time I went K-ing with Chloe & Xiao Ai also Room 22..LOL (n_n)



Pics from the nite.



Was on half day on Thursday.. Meet up with ex-boss Sharon and had lunch at Din Tai Feng.. To be frank, this is my time time there.. So, the food is all recommended by Sharon.. Food is nice.. I love the Yam Bao.. not too sweet.. :) and the crab meat xiao long bao..


No comments: