Friday, September 14, 2007

*new desktop*

finally everything is ok le. (n_n) didnt really have the time to update my blog last few days..though didnt managed to meet up with tiff... got to arrange again.

new desktop arrived on wednesday..
went sim lim with benny yesterday to get my USB wireless adapter and everything settled within the same day...
wanna thanks benny for all his help for the configurations.. (n_n)
and now i can use internet in my own nest.. muahaha..
but, got to give up my tv and the theatre system in my room...
bedroom too small to occupy so many things...
was msn-ing with benny... and he can said my nest very cramped..
no choice.. 4-room flat..wad to do? LOLZ

tomorrow's BBQ was forced to cancel due to BBQ pits were all fully booked... =(
what should i do tomorrow after work? dar might not be able to accompany me...
mmm... tot of organizing a outing at sentosa...

next week will be a busy working week for me... got to cover my colleague's work as he is going for one week leave... lucky i only need to cover for three and half a day... heee.. be going on rest day next thurday afternoon and friday... going for javine's bday at the chervon@Jurong..
xinyi and albert's bday also these two days... 20th and 21st... what should i get for xinyi and javine?

realized nowadays dar and i are meeting lesser.. dun like but no choice.

No comments: