Wednesday, September 26, 2007

*Voice~less*

i'm voice~less.... *nah*
went to see doctor again...
i have been a good girl.. no fried stuffs, cold water and chilli...
but still not well... in fact.. it getting from bad to worse..
please... let me recover.. i wanna go KTV on Friday.. *sob*

went Lantern Extravaganza 2007 at Chinese Garden yesterday with dar... (n_n)
alot of ppl... the lanterns display were all so nice..took pictures using my camera phone..
but cant post it... stupid sony ericsson installation disc...
only can accept win200 and win XP... while i'm a Vista windows user... then cant upload*nah*
got to call up sony ericsson to ask tomorrow... but my voice like that how to call???
really no voice le... =(
ppl who i called or they called me will know how terrible is my voice...
wait till i fix with the installation then post the photos ba... maybe here or maybe friendster..

No comments: