Saturday, July 12, 2008

*daddy's Bday*

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Back from dinner...
celebrated daddy's birthday.. dont haf the usual birthday cake..
had seafood "zhi cha" at choa chu kang near the old Gombak Camp there... .
Think this is our third time there..
their seafood is fresh and not very expensive..
Yummy.. ..




*Hong Kong Noodles*

*Sitr fried asparagus (mild spicy)*

*Crispy Sweet and Sour Pork*

*Steamed Prawns with hua tiao jiu*

*deer meat*

*Steamed Fish Ii teochew style*

*Chilli Crab*

*Chilli Clams*

*yummy crab meat..big and fresh!*



*me and my fav prawns.. yummy*

*my ah yee and me*

*It's so diffcult to get my daddy to smile*



*me and my sick dar~dwn with flu again*

tada!! *my sis and me* dun look alike hor

*Sis and her hubby~my bro-in-law*

In total...cheap?

No comments: