Sunday, July 13, 2008

*home cooked food*

a relaxed sunday.. ..
woke up at 11am and went market with dar..
bought groceries and lunch then head home..
do some house chores and play PSP..
addicted to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 The Phantom Fortress , English version..
more of a guy game.. but quite fun.. can battle with dar.. but always kena bully by him.. he too skillful liao.. ..


prepare dinner in the evening and watch vcd while having our dinner..
that's my sunday..

*home-cooked food~simple but nice*


oh... some time ago... my ah yee passed me something.. my kindergarten grauation certificate..lolz.. below is the photo attached together with the cert.. dar said i didnt change much.. about the same after 22yrs...



NATAs fair is coming... 01st - 03rd August 2008@ Singapore Expo Halls 4 & 5..
might be going see if there is any good offer...

looking forward to my half day this wednesday.. haven decide where to go.. maybe just rest at home or head straight to dar's house..

anw, i will have another half day off the next following wed due to my working sat on 19th.. shall fix an appointment to do my nails.. and the KTV session with Aviva gangs on the 25th with a new member, Carol..

No comments: