Sunday, October 5, 2008

*Cameron Highlands Trip part 2*

2.45pm: waiting for the tour guide from Titiwangsa at the hotel lobby for our Agro Delight Tour. After picking the rest at Equatorial, we headed to the 1st place which is Organic farm which I bought my favorite corn! It is call "Honey corn" due to the nature sweet taste of it.The place is like a mini farm filled with vegetables and fruits.







me eating the honey corn raw and it really tasted sweet!!














posing with honey corn =p


The 2nd place we dropped by water-cress farm, the view was amazing. We looked from the top of the hill which was actually quite high up.





After that we came upon the Flower nursery, the place was abit run down with a guard dog at the door,shivering whenever visitors pass by(Wonder if it is a guard dog or not). The flowers grown there were beautiful as I only thought these kind of image can only be view on media. The flowers are grown till about my height then harvest to send over to Singapore.





















Finally I reached the place I longed for... the Strawberries farm. (n_n) Here the berries were planted with in pillow soil. I managed to pluck myself the berries and got a box for myself.









We did go to conventional farming which uses technologies instead of soil to plant crops, but it ain't so interesting , somemore the process is expensive and the crops are more expensive too.But there's a pumpkin that weight 60kg , very big very orange but only for display.haha







Lastly, the Home of the Cactus with mini orchard!! The farm kept all kinds of cactus... it looks like a cold desert. Some cactus are taller than me and some looks like perfect equipments to play pranks on your friends. Haha.. There's this bed of cactus , seem cute but can't imagine if someone gonna sit on it... Woot!





Monkey tail cactus... indeed looked like a monkey tail














'dripping tomatoes'


Follow on we returned to the town, the trip provides a Steamboat session which was a perfect planning for hungry guest like us. After a long trip, with the cooling weather, plus the FRESH VEGETABLES... that's the best steamboat... no sweat eating it no complaining of "air-con not strong/no fan here/next time we sit outside ok?" This steamboat session definately rules...

*yummy hot hot steamboat*


That's all for the day, and here my dear going back to hotel to soak in bath tub again.... =.=

To be continued...
Up next: Day 2, Sunrise Spectacular and Nature Discovery Tour

oh ya.. bought dar bought me a new stuff friend.. choosen by myself =) I find it quite cute... and also had my hair cut... new look..





Time checked: 12.16am
tired..

No comments: