Monday, October 20, 2008

*missed*

another two more days and my dept will be shifted to Alexandra... and left with only of us the current location, Toa Payoh.. for those who don't know.. my dept had a total of 32-35person.. kind of sad.. cos will not get to see them very that often already..dunno to be happy or sad to be stay put at Toa Payoh.. we shall see how..

some updates over the past two weeks..
meet up Niki with Jasmine at Bugis on the 10th Oct, Friday..
a nice catch up and get to update each of us of our life..
Had dinner at V8 Cafe and desserts at "Ji De Chi"..


*my dinner*

*Niki's baked rice*

*Jasmine with her lasagne*

*cant wait to eat* =p

*with Niki at "de ji chi"*

*looks the same but actually all different desserts* yummy

*three of us*


another gathering with aviva's colleague last Tuesday to so call celebrate Eileen's belated birthday.. Treated her dinner at MOF.. forgot to take the main courses pictures.. only have the desserts.. love their desserts there.. anw, i also prefer their desserts then the food there.. Have decided our next meet up on the 07th Nov... =)

*sam ordered milke shake* yah.. shd be mile shake.. mm..*

*my fav (n_n)*

*Benny's grape kakigori*

*Eileen's red bean kakigori*

*Ailing's Chocolate kakigori*

*the ladies-me, Ailing & eileen*

*the gentlemen-Sam & Benny*

*Group pic* my face looked so round... =(


attended Jamsine's Wedding last friday.. am one of her "jie mei' that day..
woke up at 4am.. only slept for 3hrs plus.. super tired but then, am very happy for her..so it's ok that i'm tired.. hee.. Surprised that she actually invited the ex-temps who we used to work together. Leru and Lily.. it was a wonderful nite. missed them so much.. they are one of our best temps.. =D geat help in out dept (my ex-dept).

*the Jie Mei-s*

*pretty bride and me*

*me at the reception*

*me &Niki*

*me & dar dar*

*pretty Leru, me & niki*

*Cheerful Lily, Niki & me*

*only the ladies*

*me and niki with ex-superior*

*me, dar dar with the Bride*


Through out the post.. why there isnt any pic of the groom? neh neh.. here is the bride and the groom... tada..

*the handsome and the pretty*


had dinner at sakae sushi just now with Michelle, chloe and Ailing before Ailing move to Alexandra...

come to think about it.. this mth is quite a busy month for me.. apart from work.. also have a number of gathering.. BBQ at Camelia's house (my ex-superior) this saturday and also Fahiza's house this sunday.. looking foward.. (n_n)

No comments: