Monday, July 13, 2009

*just another updates*

daddy's birthday yesterday.. with sis, brother-in-law and two two little ones with dar together, we had a simple dinner at home.



slacked the whole weekend at home.. didnt go anywhere and yet i can still spent $$... online shopping..sob sob.. cannot control. -_-"

好朋友 came over my place yesterday.. chit chat and also planning what to buy in Taiwan.. cos she is go there for holiday in another two weeks time and ask if there anything i wanna but from there... can foresee another hole in the pockets too..

planning to buy this blusher from Jill Stuart..been eyeing for that for very long already. currently only available in Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

four colors in a palette along with blush.


in 8 different color combination..


the previous day when i bought stuffs at Etude House, dar almost wanna confiscate it and ask me to buy from him when i gotten my pay..>.< cos he knew i wont put back the money to saving a/c. anyway, i paid by card so will definitely pay off when the bills come.

I guess if i still cannot control my shopping habit, one day my card will surely be confiscated.. not by him.. it will be me asking him to do that.. cos think that is the most effective way..

No comments: