Saturday, July 18, 2009

*Thurs, Fri, Sat*

Thursday, 16Jul
woahooo.. first time leaving office at 7pm ever since job rotation. Super happy that day. Went dinner at Orchard Lucky Plaza with my two philippines colleagues, Lynn and Luisa.

Dinner at JoLogs located at #04-03. Their food is a little saltier..
I like. :) (thank you Lynn and Luisa)

Thought can bring dar or my friends to try next time.. but they does not have a menu. All was written in a blackboard plus I dont know how to pronounce the dishes name.. sad. Maybe can order back the same dishes that i have tried??

*Bicol Express* alittle spicy.. the sauce is special. I like =D


*Rell. Bangus* THIS IS SPECIAL!
It just look like a simple fish but llok at the pic below. The fish was stuffed with fish meat, minced meat (i think is pork) and some vege. This is yummy!




*Chop Suey* Similar to chinese mixed vegetables


*Me, Lynn and Luisa* (n_n)


Went Cityhall to wait for dar after dinner. Suppose to be a surprise but somehow he knew i will come and wait for him >.<

Friday, 17Jul

Went Far East Plaza alone after work. Bought two cardigans. Headed down to River Valley to meet dar. LOL. This time my surprise is successful.. kekeke.. Cos he was playing game at Lan shop with his friends and he knew that I will not join him.. Had supper at The makan place before going home.

Random in office with my favourite KOI drinks. Hearts their drinks.. Like it with 0% sugar.




Today.
appointment with my manicurist. Did my pedicure.


Dar didnt tagged alone so my habit come again.. went Daiso.. spent $14.00. Had my eyebrows trimmed while waiting for dar for lunch and then back dar's place to slack till evening time before going back home. Meet best friend for dinner and at the same time passed her the money for the stuffs that she need to buy for me in taiwan. bought things at watsons.. $1.95 each. buy 10 get 1 free.

Oh ya.. received the parcel for my online spree. Thanks Didi for helping me to collect. (n_n)

my spree items...

from Daiso..


*flavoured tea for dar and myself*


From watsons.. great for travelling.. some for ah yee.


*My online spree masks!!* face masks and eye masks


*Free gifts from spree*


That's all for my saturday..

No comments: