Monday, August 31, 2009

*Concert!!!!!!*

Enjoyed myself at MAyday's Concert! Love it!
The concert is really worth every dollars and cents!

Though didnt have the chance to be one of the lucky person to take pic with them but happy that they sing still past midnight.. just the 1st day of the concert.. (n_n)

Next... S.H.E concert!
S.H.E is the One@愛而為一 World Tour is coming!
First stop at Hong Kong 16-17 Oct 09.
I wish I have money to fly there and watch their concert!

Cant wait for them to come Singapore!!

Some random pics from Mayday's concert.. more in facebook.

As usual.. me la..


with my cousin and her boyfriend


Admission tickets!!!!


Cosuin and me


with Ailing... A big big thanks to her cousin for Q-ing for us.. without her, we will not be able to sit at the number 8th row from the front! =D


*shuai shuai Ashin, the lead singer*






















No comments: