Saturday, August 1, 2009

*Thurs-Sat*

30Jul09, Thursday
Half day working day :)
Super long weekends!
Went Kelly Hair Salon.. Had my hair colored and trimmed. Darker hair color then before.
reached home 5plus.. So sleepy that I dozed off my bed till 8pm.

31Jul09, Friday
Slept till 10am then wake up. :)
Packed and cleaned my room for the whole afternoon.

KTV with the gang in the evening. Went Kbox. Had their K-buffet package at $30++ per person.

Some randoms pics on the food and us of cos..
More in FB.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

saw accident while on the way home in cab with Ailing. Hopefully, the driver will fine cos the accident seems serious.

01Aug09, today
MacDonald breakfast in the morning makes my day. ;)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Dar caught in the pic again...the "still sleepy look'..lol

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Stayed at home the whole day. Thought of going bottle tree with dar in the evening but decided to postpone it.
Bought this Japanese Curry cube mix 2 weeks back. so cook dinner instead.
My first time cooking Japanese curry.. Abit too watery.. :(
Still edible :) supported by dar, daddy and ah yee

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Had another pack of curry left.. different flavuor. will try it again next time.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Dar bought this new flavour kinder bueno.. white chocolate.. still too sweet for me :(

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Am half way packing my cupboard while blogging.
realized i had alot of masks stored inside. some packed outside in a box.

My Beauty diary Masks <我的美麗日記> collection
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I'm a masks freak! wahaha

No comments: