Monday, April 19, 2010

*Happening Weekend*

Lunch in today. McDonald Delivery for the whole dept.
Both office total order: 183 sets for lunch..
Our office had 65sets..

That's really alot right




Some pics from S.H.E Concerts
It was a happening and great Concert
Actually took alot of pictures but mostly blur.. >.<

*Our tickets*


*The stage*


*Best Friend and me*


*Xiao Ai and me*









Still dunno how to use my camera CANON IXUS80IS.
Anyone knows how to function the camera? Why people can took great pics using normal camera and I cant *angry*

Am thinking of buying a new camera.. any recommendation?

Finally, I got the ROHTO Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion and the Moisturizer *happy*

Thanks to Xiao Ai. :)



It was ranked No. 1* in Japan with an average of 1 bottle sold in every 4secs.
Why is this so good?

It has twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid. Super gentle on skin.. Great of sensitive skin. Fragrance and alcohol free.

Have tried it and it really keep my skin hydrated. :)

Wonder when will it come to Singapore.

Check out the CM


Caught Clash of the Titans with Dar and Kok Liang at vivo yesterday.



Hmm.. it didnt really turned out that bad like some people said. Maybe I didnt expect alot and hence it turned out quite nice for me.

$$ spent @ SaSa while wait for the movie time.


oh ya, bought myself a hair dyer
A powerful dryer with ion charge panel and diffuser.







really dry my hair fast and the diffuser is great for styling hair, creating nice curl on my hair =D

Ending with pics taken using dar's iphone

No comments: