Sunday, April 25, 2010

*My Saturday*

Shopping Day with Chloe and Xiao Ai =D
Hope we can have more shopping together next time.



Didnt really buy anything cos really spent quite alot recently. Only bought one lippie from Anna Sui. Been looking for a lippie in Nude colour. Finally got one I like.

*Lip Rouge in 700*




*With flash and without flash*


Bought this new fan very last minute.. cos some happened after I left home to meet Chloe yesterday afternoon.




Received this SMS from him:-
"Call me after u reach shelter..the fan broke and wack my face"

Was so worried and wondered what really happened?

Apparently , the plastic "blade spinner" breaks when the fan is still in "on" mode and hit him on the side of the face. The weird thing is the right side faced the fan but the broken "blade" hit his left side of the face...

And this is what left on his face... :(



*the close look up the wound*
Pain....


*Whats left over of the old fan*

No comments: