Sunday, February 3, 2013

First weekend in Feb

Spent quality time with the boy these 2 days. We only meet on weekends nowadays. Partially because of my busy working schedule and he also wants me to rest more when I can.

As usual, am on half day working schedule on Saturday and went for my 5th visit my for braces.

It's red for these three weeks. Hmmm somehow it looks like pink here :/

Meet the boy at Bugis+ and had our late lunch at a newly open korean eating place called Seoul Yummy. It's their 3rd outlet I think.
We order a set meal for 2 which come with 1 side, 2 main (light), 1 soup (light), two rice and dessert.
Order an extra side. Food there is nice for me. I realized I kept eating korean food these day haha

Spicy chicken, eels, bean paste soup and my favourite topokki. So happy ^^
 Our extra side dish, Kimchi pancake.

Shopped around Bugis+ and went home around 7plus. Dar bought Ah boys to men DVD as his parents wanna watch and I havent watch it too. Watched part1 at home before going for our late night movie for part2.

It's really a nice movie. many funny parts. This is why I love watching movie cos everyone laugh, cry together.

A pic of me and him  *love*

Had supper at Food Republic Beer garden before heading home.

Today also another movie day, watch The Grandmaster. Dont really understand the show so dont ask me. =p

Settled our late lunch at Sho Teppan. Best for rainy day like today. Havent been eating this for quite sometime already.
My yummy pork Shabu

Dar shopped for his daddy shirt for CNY and I also gotten a polo tee for my dearest papa. Bought accessories from accessorize again and also some stuffs from watsons.


Bought this lip tint newly launch from Loreal. Tried it on my hand last week when meet up with BFF. The colour is really nice and it stays well. So, I decided to buy it.

Nice colour right? =D

Bought a snake prints skull clutch online today.. so excited. cant wait for it to reach. Hopefully I will have chance to use it.

A pic of the clutch. So cool!


No comments: