Saturday, February 2, 2013

Late Post

Finally have some time to blog

Let's back track to one week plus ago.
Been really busy with work and finally got a full day rest last Friday. Nowadays rest day means alot to me but that day I still went back to office and clear some of my work before going for my hair appointment.

Had my hair cut and also did treatment.

In the process. :p
Love how my hair was nicely done by my stylist, Cynthia. Chopped off all the dry fizzy hair and it's now soft and smooth

Happy Me after everything :)
 
Meet Cynthia, my stylist. :)
 Thereafter, went for my facial and had lunch alone in bugis. Had this spicy noodles in food junction. Not very yummy though

shopped around bugis and meet up BFF at JP in the late evening. Been about 2 months since we last meet up. Had dinner at one of the Jap eating place and chill a little at starbucks before we end the Friday

We share a meal since I'm not that hungry but in the end both of us didnt finish it too
 BFF and me =D
Went KTV with besties, Daniel and Ghim last Sunday. We really have alot of fun singing together. We should have more of this gathering and get crazy together haha


No comments: