Wednesday, June 6, 2007

*holiday mood*

finally can relax @home...
today was so damn busy @work..
trying very hard to clear my work but
it was like never ending.. =(
work till 8plus and no choice got to leave
office cuz still need to rush down to
Toa Payoh to collect my contact lens...
thought can go change money today but got
to change to tomorrow le...

..dar one duty+sailing then
i have to do everything myself.. *nah* too rush..

dar, u owe me hor.. ;p *keke*

told myself tomorrow die die also must leave on the dot
to go change money..
jus one more day..after tomorrow, can finally go
for a short holidays...though is jus genting&KL..
cuz is our 1st holidays out of Singapore.. (n_n)

Receievd email from michelle yesterday..
said when can I go out with her..
cuz she has been asking, asking & asking till
she sick of it le.. =(

dear michelle:
as explained in the email ytd,
i'm so sorry ya.. pls bear with me alittle while more..
soon..
we will catch up soon....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so when are u going to meet me??

Anonymous said...

ya lor..when are you going to meet me also? where's the shopping trip you promised me???!!! wa ha ha..dun care la..you go malaysia must buy back Dunkin donuts for me!

Starlight kisses said...

niki: eh.. maybe can only meet u this end june or early july wor.. juz came bac from holidays and v.bz very work.. =(

*pinky* princesslim: wahahaha..no need to buy dunkim donuts for u le la since singapore now can order.. keke..yummy..dunkin donuts.. nice nice.. i like. (n_n)
when u free go shopping.. still the same..like wad i say to niki la.. end jun or early jul k.. >.<