Saturday, August 18, 2007

*fireworks*

Had a wonderful week...
first is this whole week can said is a relax working week for me..
retrieve voicemails for the whole day this week.. though is can be a very boring thing
as in just to retrieve voicemails and is retrieving for the whole day...lol
reason being the colleague that i need to understudy with, will only be back next week..
so.. from next week onwards, i think i'll be very busy le..
really really very happy to see my dear friends & colleagues at UOB.. =D

second is dar surprised me by bringing me to watch fireworks @ fullerton yesterday nite. (n_n)
he insisted to go fullerton despite of his flu..ya, he had a really bad flu due to the change of the weather..
so sweet & thoughtful of him.. =)
he told me ytd afternoom that we will be going fullerton.. i was thinking..
eh.. go there for what..nothing much there to do.. except for having dinner there..
asked him if he is going to give me surprise and he said no..

dar:
thank you very much for the effort.. =)
you have always been a loving and caring boyfriend.
i love you lot,muack and it has always been.

took some clips & photos... have uploaded the clips to youtube and post it here..
sorry about the background voices.. =p
it's me and my dear... too excited.

p/s: if there is problem viewing the clips here, can go the the following links:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPHYsEkImwg
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9aHMqjpHkM

going for for dinner n movie le... tata..













No comments: