Monday, August 6, 2007

*stupid trojan spyware*

dar's com kena trojan spyware again..
haiz.. some how i kept thinks it's partially my fault this time..my stupid thumb drive...

I hate it..

dar said it's not my fault but still i feels so guilty.
the more he said not my fault, the more i gulity..
got to ask my bro-in-law to drive down to dar's place to
take the CPU and bring my my cousin's house whom i asked
for SOS..involved so many people.. trouble them so much..
cousin colyn: thanks for ya help.. appreciated.
****************************************************

donno what happen to me recently..
kept having negative thoughts..

******************************************************
i miss him but dare not call him..
even if i call him also donno what to say
really miss him..
*******************************************************
to you (u know who u are):
... ... ...
still speechless..
... ... ...
... ... ...

i'm sorry

*********************************************************

No comments: