Monday, August 27, 2007

*nothing special*

nothing special in this post..
have changed by music.. there's afew songs attached to it but is randomly played. i like song, 终于明白 (zhong yu ming bai) by 动力火车 (dong li huo che)most.. though is not a new song... last time dun like it due to some reason but dunno why now like it so much.. oo.. benny said my blogskin looks complicated.. haha..mm..not online today?

finally ordered my com last week.. gonna have a new com in another 2weeks time.. keke.. got to find space for the com in my room.. mmm.. but seems got not much space left.. maybe got to give up my TV for the com.. mm....what to do.. my room is too small.. arrggh..

Dinner with aviva gang this friday with Sam, Benny, Eileen and maybe Evelyn (again?) neh haha.. *happy*
1st gathering ever since i left the company.. looking foward..
mm.. should we go KTV after dinner?

No comments: