Tuesday, November 13, 2007

*happy bday celebration*

thanks to all my friends sending their birthday wishes to me....

my thank you list-
doug didi, travis, jimmy, niki, albert, 好朋友 penny, mi sis, benny, suharni, elayne, qiuyun, kelly, lily, guna, sam, weiling, shinyin, elizabeth, kok liang, pamela, crystal, ivan, maureen, pinky and linda....
thank you very much (n_n)

had enjoyed my birthday with dar yesterday... had our lunch at Plaza Singapura, The Manhattan Fish Market and watched Lust, Caution... by then it's already almost 6pm... walked ard plaza sing.. oh ya! hee.. saw fann wong at PS too... she is so talll, slim and fair... her complexion... woah... good! (n_n)

anw..we had dinner and then headed home...dar's mum, dad and didi bought me a cake and sang birthday song for me... muahaha... sooo happy... didnt expected that..





present from dar? personalized top from him.... (n_n) black and white one piece each...*happy*



plus something that dar done that made me so touched... heart pain also... dar, thanks.... hearts you.

No comments: