Thursday, November 8, 2007

*Travis's Birthday*

New blogskin... (n_n)

Had a fun night yesterday @ boat quay, white bar celebrating travis's belated birthday.. meet up tiffany and kok liang @Raffles Place. Had our dinner before heading to white bar. guees what... haha... surprisingly.. i saw my friends there.. ah kel, titian, javine, jimmy and sean... it had been so long since i last meet up with them.. especially sean... since last september on his wedding day.. and now he is already a father... lol.. *happy *happy*

*tiff, myself and bday girl, travis*


*titian, myself and ah kel*


*Sean and me*


Supposed to leave early but instead dar said wanna come look for me and in the end we only manage to leave almost at 2am.. cos one of travis's friend, george got drunk and we have to find someone to send him back and that is zi kai.. travis got to call him to come back to boat quay from zouk to send george home... anyway, overall is fun... meet new friends too..

*travis, the bday girl and me*

*we born on the same day and month*

*me, travis's bf, aaron and kok liang*

*aaron and me*

*our bf and us (dar look 'bo chap..lol)*

--------------------------------------------------------


bedtime... tmr gt to find the battle... target to leave on the dot!nitez..

No comments: