Tuesday, April 7, 2009

*another celebration*

work sucks today. dunno why I will always kena shity things wherever I need to go off on the dot. supposed to leave office by 6.45pm for dinner but in the end, I only managed to leave office at 7.45pm. Some people just dont understand the things that I have been doing. I'm just so sway.

had a simple dinner at vivo, nonya and baba peranakan cuisine to celebration dar's mummy birthday. photos will be uploaded tomorrow (i hope so).. feel so bad that they have to wait for me and had dinner so late. However, i'm glad that dar's mummy and daddy likes the food there. =)

be staying at dar's house today and silly me forgot to bring my mobile charger.. end up going samsung there to buy a travel charger just to put at dar's house.. come to think about it... I always have to buy an extra charger (my NDS and now mobile phone) to put at dar's house so that i don't need to bring my chargers around.. lucky charger is not that expenisve. except for PSP cos dar have one too.. =p

another half day tomorrow. will be a shopping day with xiao ai and dinner with my best friend. Have not been meeting up best friend for a long time already. Looking forward to it.

gonna sleep soon.. have to reach office early tomorrow in order to leave office by 1.30pm.

I hope I can..

(jia you)

No comments: