Sunday, April 19, 2009

*over-due pics*

damaged spent last thursday when shopping with dar.


Overdue Pics since last Tuesday.. Just lazy to upload cos take times.

Famous Lor Mee at Bukit Purmei Blk 109..Had that last tuesday. Had been together with dar for so long but it is my third time had this lor mee there. cos it's always long queue and I hate to queue la.

The signboard.. 3 different bowls means different sizes


Dar ordered the large bowl


mine is the small de




Cycling @ East Coast Park with dar, chloe and her sis..



And dinner at the Hawker Centre.. didnt really eat the main course. just ordered afew different food and share..

*fried oyster*


*chicken wings*


*cuttlefish kangkong*


*Rojak - only cuttlefish and Yu tiao*


Took a pic togther before going home but so blur lo.. that person just dont know how to use my camera -_-"


Went Queensway yesterday evening.. bought a new spectacles.. similar to the plastic frame that I always wear.. waiting to collect next week.. had dinner there too.. Laska.. Recommended by dar.. said nice.. ok la.. quite nice.. portion quite small but just nice for me.. Dar has Chicken Cutlet rice cos he already had laska in the morning.. I love the otah.. yummy.









cant wait till my 3days leaves next week.. time to catch up with friends... =D

No comments: