Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*Day one of AL*

Slept till 11am today.. *happy*
enjoy my leave at home with dar till late afternoon then meet up with Niki and Jasmine.. Supposed to meet together with Valerie too but this pinky(val) last minute "FLY MY KITE".. -_-" rather go see branded with her friend than meeting us up.. too bad.. got to arrange with her another day.

Had dinner at this Eating Place opp Bugis junction.. dunno what's the eating place name but we had Kueh Chap.. Quite Nice..and then desserts at Ji De Chi again..yummy desserts..












Shopped around at Bugis.. bought myself a pair of shoes and guess what happen.. I got to wear it before I reach home.. my sandals heels dropped off again.. WTH..


Got a clinique sample kit for 3-step.. Might be getting the 3-step products. Just tried it.. like the toner alot. doesn't irritate my skin even though it contains alcohol...



Overall.. happy to meet the girls today. Hopefully we can go for a short trip like what we discuss today. =D

oh ya.. my spectacles is ready for collection today.. cant wait to collect it on Thursday.. woah..

Be meeting Eileen and XinYi tomorrow.. :)

No comments: