Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Weekend

Had a wonderful weekends :)

My dressing on Saturday. I know the background sux but then the focus will be on me in a way. Haha! Dress is from Lilypirates

Love the back details
Went dating with besties and our partners on a Saturday night. We had our dinner at Mad for Garlic at Clarke Quay. Every dishes contains garlic. My favourite! 

We ordered a few main courses for sharing starting off with the starter, Dracula killer. Garlics cooked in olive oil and anchovies served with soft breads. It was surprisingly nice. The garlics were so soft and doesn't have that very very strong garlic taste.


Following, we have Garlic snowing pizza, Garlicpeno pasta, Garlicholic rice and Triple garlic pasta. The garlicpeno pasta and triple garlic pasta were rather spicy so it doesn't suits people whose spicy level is low.
 

 Personally I love all the food that we ordered except for the triple garlic pasta. Not that I don't like just it doesn't taste as nice as the rest of the food.

YC also ordered a sweet pepper steak. It looks nice but Too bad I can't take beef. 
We also had a small little tiramisu cake for Chloe's belated birthday. Xiaoai and I bought her a little gift. A bracelet from accessorize.



Got myself a few accessories too. A bracelet with matching earrings, A necklace and a pair of rings
A photo of us and our partners
Did I mentioned we had this espresso martini at Mad for Garlic. Taste quite nice. Love the espresso aroma


Visit Mad for Garlic if you are a fan of garlic. Or visit their website at www.madforgarlic.com.sg for the list of menu they have.

Block 3B, River Valley Road
#01-16 The Foundry
Singapore 179021
Tel: (65) 6333 1507

After dinner, we headed to shuffle to chill out. It's a nice chill out place with Live band music in both English and Chinese. Kind of like the place. Will definitely visits shuffle again.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention we also won a bottle of Volka at Shuffle. 

They had this game whereby we have to produce 5 items out of 7 items that they mentioned.

1. Perfume
2. Foreign currency 
3. Condom
4. Phone or double AA battery 
5. Lady's heels
6. Socks
7. Tempon/sanitary pad

Guess which 5 I have produce out? Usually I will bring my pads pouch except for this time. Thanks to xiaoai's boyfriend, JC. Managed to get him out to the "stage" with me cos I need his socks! Haha
I produces my Chloe perfume which I put in a portable spray bottle, a MYR currency which I have kept in my wallet since November (lazy to tidy my wallet), xiaoai's camera battery, my heels and JC's socks. And there we have our free alcohol. Gotta consume in 1 mth.

Few pics of the girls and with my boy

Spent my Sunday resting at bf's place as we got home rather late last night. 

Here's my lazy Sunday get up. A plain grey long top with legging. 

I had my favourite spicy liangpi (凉皮) at Chinatown but he had his favourite Ngor Hiang . 



Haven't been eating that for a long time. Still order extra spicy somemore. Yummy but in the end I get my stomach into trouble --- tummy ache 

End our Sunday with dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. I had this Fu Zhou fishball noodles and he ate Gong Zai Mien with luncheon meat and egg which is one of my favourite too. 
 My first time and last time eating Fu Zhou Fishball noodles. Doesnt like the minced meat :(

A photo of the boy to end the post. Love these pics. Good Night.


No comments: