Tuesday, January 1, 2013

01st Jan 2013

It has been 2years since I last blogged.

Decided to start blogging again. I will try my best to update whenever I have time.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year. May this 2013 brings happiness, smoothness, love and
good health to everyone.

A photo of fireworks took from boyfriend's place. Loving counting down at
boyfriend's house cos I can just watch fireworks at the corridor.



Today also marks our 6th Anniversary. ♥ We went for a movie date. Watched wreck it ralph. Thereafter, had our brunch at EWF and headed down to Udders for desserts. Ended our day with dinner at Big Mama Korean Restaurant with Shawn. Food there was nice. Will surely go again next time. :)



My gift to him, a Fred Perry knitted polo-tee.



And his gift was a lovely swarovski bracelet and a charm. Love it so much. Cant wait for it to be filled up with other lovely charms.

That is all for today. :)

No comments: