Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Saturday

Outfit of the day. A knitted pullover and crochet denim shorts from Lilypirates


A half day at work before going for my orthodontist visit. Today is my forth visit and I'm happy that I finally have my bottom braces done. Although not a full set yet as I have some fillings need to be done. Going to make appointment to see Dr Tay on Wednesday to have my fillings done. Hopefully they can squeeze a time slot before my facial  appointment.

Dr Timothy is quite busy today. Snapping pictures of the clinic while waiting for my turn
And while waiting for my brackets to be securely fixed on, Dr Timothy went to attend another customer first.

 
Love those colorful modules. Guess what color I am changing today?

The naked brackets on my bottom teeth

Lavender on my forth visit and I have already decided what color for my next visit *grin*

Bought two pairs of shoes from Mitju while waiting for bf. Went TCC to relax and have coffee and head home to rest for the day

Having a nice hot spiced cappuccino after braces appointment at TCC
Happy me posing with my mitju bag
What's in the mitju bag.
  
Considered for quite sometime before deciding to buy. Too many shoes already but I like it so much the cute suede loafer embroidery ribbon design and also the pink loafer like flats which doesnt look too sweet-looking when wearing.

Ending with few pics with the boy and strippi *love*



No comments: