Thursday, July 5, 2007

*ahem*

niki koh,
add me! (n_n)
URL: http://www.xanga.com/alfsworld

I have created the above just to link to my
dear friend..else i will not be able to view her
blog at all..
like what i have posted previously,
i will to cont with this blog..

received a little sweet surprise this afternoon.
a phone call from... ahem..
u shd know who you are.. =p

finally tomorrow is FRIDAY!!
getting closer to weekend.. (n_n)
mm.. what's the weekend planning??
...think
...think

might be going KTV with collegues next week..
most likely will be going..
very long din sing liao..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woa tired sailing.Missing dear also.LOL hide in the corner to call you,scare people say I bias.Use for my own entertainment then they cannot use.That's why canot talk to u for long hehe. Muacks missing dear.Today can see you le

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me hehe press wrong =D