Tuesday, July 10, 2007

*tiff last day @work*

.
.
today is my one year anniversary at work...
but it's tiffany's & janice's last day too..
ermm... life @work gonna to be different
without tiff being around...
she is one of my colleague and buddy...
used to be my smoking gang
but i hv already quit smoking le..
had lots of fun with her around be it
is at work or outside..
she is one of them who is being with me when
i'm at the down period..as i previously stated in my 1st blog...
GONNA MISS HER MUCH...

ermm.. am going for the S.H.E concert this coming 28th july..
hopefully i can manage to get the ticket(s) on 22 july...
dar promised to accompany me to Q for it...
gonna help kelly & penny too..coz both of them will be in
Taiwan on that day...

going KTV this thursday...!!! hurray...

waiting to dar now to watch House of Wax...
finished watching Hard Candy.. but don really understand
the story line...
oh ya... i got to re-watch the shutter... fall asleep that day
when didi watched with me...gonna find someone to
watch with me again... dare not watch alone..

No comments: