Thursday, July 19, 2007

*bad day*

having a bad day at work today.
early morning kena shit things..
what a day for me..(=_=")

thanks to the songs that accompanied me
passed thru the sucks and busy working day..

Roxette-spending my time
Roxette-It's must have been love
Firehouse-Here for you
Firehouse-"eh... i forgot the title" *sorry*
Journey-Open Arms
Fang Da Tong- Ai Ai Ai
Zhang Dong Liang-Wang Zi
Zhang Dong Liang-Bei Ji Xin De Yan Lei


meet up with Javine for dinner..
seems like my sore throat coming back again..
throat not feeling very well..

dar, wanna say thank you to you.
really appreciated your effort..
thanks for everythings that you have done for me.
for all the little things..
for the little compromising..
*muack*

p/s: hope i will always be 'yvpg' in your heart.

~yvpg

No comments: