Wednesday, July 18, 2007

*i thought.my thoughts*

stayed OT still quite late yesterday...
clearing my work...
decided not to stay OT today.
accompanied benny go sim lim sq after work today.
as usual, we chatted alot...
dunno why.. when chatted about my past relationship..
i felt sudden sadness about it..
it has been quite sometime already
and yet i still feel so sad...

benny said he can see the tears in my eyes as i says.

i thought i have gotten over it..
i thought i will not be sad about it anymore..
come to realize it's still hurts alot...
been a few months since i last mentioned
about it..i don like this feelings...
i wish that history don repeat on me again..
though i'm living much much happier,
though he cares,dotes and pampered alot but still,
i'm afraid of been hurt..it's so painful =(
well.. people do change..
feelings will also change as time pass..
it's either stronger feelings or no more feelings..

~my thoughts, what's yours?

No comments: