Thursday, July 26, 2007

*busy busy*

finally tomorrow is Friday!!
has been very busy clearing my work since Monday..
OT, OT and OT... *super tired*
think it's time to say le..
i have tendered my resignation..
that is why i have been staying OT..trying very hard
to clear as much work as possible before passing
to the next person..
*stressed*
left less than 14 working days..

managed to go on half day yesterday.
went library and shop around Orchard with dar..
stupid me.. I knew that we will go shop around and
yet i still stupidly wore my three and the half inches shoes
and end up.. my poor legs were so tired..
especially my feets..super tired and pain..
lesson learnt..
always remember not to wear high heels when shopping..>.<

today is daddy's chinese birthday..
supposed to celebrate today but dad have work late today..
gonna celebrate belated birthday this saturday..
didnt tell dar about it cuz no point telling when he
cant make it.. duty again.. he is always so sway..

*tired* gonna sleep soon le..
eyes barely open..
good night ya..

No comments: