Monday, January 26, 2009

*CNY Day One*

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!

Every year is the same..
wake up, wash up and prepare...
and then pai nian with daddy and ah yee..
eat breakfast.. make up, change and then head to dar's house
again pai nian with his parents... wait wait wait for didi and dar to get prepared.. lol.. dunno why they must always wait for me to reach liao then go prepare..

day one of CNY stayed at dar's relative place.. nothing to do but at least not that bore.. lol.. still got some entertainment.. my NDS and PSP.. wahaha.. no la.. alot of people there.. so chit chat.. but seldom meet also.. so didnt really talked much.

Take some pics today.

*usual me and dar*

*Self Entertainment*

*Me and xiang ling- one of dar's cousin who I chatted most*

*me with ahppy family* =D


Cute baby... one of the cousin's baby.. damn cute.











Tomorrow will be going to dar's mummy side relative's place and afternnoon with be at my grandma's house.. gonna have good rest today.. dunno why.. feel kind of tired.

No comments: