Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*CNY Day Two*

How's everyone new year?
many "Ang Bao"? lol

as mentioned in my previous post, went dar's mummy's side relative house.. this year different.. stayed quite long there.. meet some of his relative that i have never see before... then head to grandma's house in the later afternoon. pretty quiet this year. In fact, it's getter quieter and quieter each year. =( by some time i reached there, most of my cousin and relatives left liao..only left with my sis and her family with one of my cousin and her daughter..

pics taken... hee

*my dressing on Day Two* lol

*Sis and me* Trying to hide her figure behind me =p

*dar dar and me*

*the little ones*


*dar "entertaining" the kids*



Radoms Pics...








Steamboat dinner at my house today.. again.. when i reached home fron work with dar.. everybody go home already.. sian =(

No comments: