Monday, January 12, 2009

*Shopped till broke*

went shopping again during weekend...
have been buying clothes non-stop recently..
from dec till now.. i have bought



2 pair of jeans
1 shorts
2 skirts
3 dresses
4 tops
1 vest

total damaged $323.60... omg. i cant believe i have spent so much within a month. WTH. think have to start my "plan A" from this month onwards. Hopefully that will help.

was looking thru the photos stored in my com... looking back the old photos and realized i am so damn skinny last time..

See the differences... dunno where the food all gone to..lol.. but now.. sad.. put on too much weight already and now trying very hard to get rid of the excess fats..

*taken in year October 2004 @ sentosa*


*taken in year September 2006 with ex-colleague Xin Yi*


*taken in year May 2007 with dar at Navy Open House*


*taken in year September 2008 at cameron highlands*


How I wish I can slim down back to year May 2007....Can I?

No comments: