Monday, May 12, 2008

*random post*

random posting...



create this using www.slide.com...

will be going for my block leaves from next tuesday 20th onwards all the way till
26th.. be back to work on 27th..

apparently i have nothing to do and dunno what to do during my long leaves... haiz..

dar not free to accompany me and most of my friends were also working.. mm.. better plan early on what to do rather than stay at home and rot...

dinner appointment with benny and gangs on 27th.. venue & timing to be confirme again.. hopefully i can make it cos that will be my first day back to work after my block leave.. so scare i cant go off early.. not able to chg the date since most of them can only make it on tuesday..

time check 12.17am now... waiting for dar to call before going to sleep..

No comments: