Friday, May 16, 2008

*"Special" Notice*

"Special" Aaa...pology Notice...

This post is specially for Crystal Neo Siao Huei... =p

As mentioned in my previous post on 12th May... my dear friend, Crystal commented something on the post..



Crystal: eh...u ask me take leaves together with you then can go shopping together...but, u posted in your blog wrote that "dar not free to accompany me and most of my friends were also working.. mm.. better plan early on what to do rather than stay at home and rot..."

me: oh.. ya hor... haha.. sry sry.. i forgot la..

Crystal: wah seh.. no heart la..


me: sry la.. it just slipped off my mind la..anyway.. still can go together ma

then she starts her "nagging"....


okok.. so i told her.. aiya.. like that i tonight go home post you an "offical" apologoy ok... lolz


Dear Crystal, Sorie kk ... i really slipped off my mind... hee..human mah.. hahaha..

____________________________________________________________________________


another 1/2 working dat tomorrow and then will be my mid-long holidays... keke.. but really got to clear my work and follow up before i can have a peace of mind during my leaves...

oh ya.. received a small little good news from boss LP today.. *happy*


finished work @ 7.30pm today...

dar and myself accompany doug go see doctor then settle our dinner at Ajisen Ramen..yummi

doug didi's Tom Toro Ramen... roasted pork

Dar's Volcano Ramen.. very spicy

mine.. Spicy Cha Shu Ramen

Side dish: Teriyaki Chicken... not bad

Side dish: White Fish with sweet & sour and mayo sauce.. very nice.. yum yum

Their Dessert looks very nice.. must go try it one day.. (n_n)

Reached home about 10.20pm..quite tired le although it's only 11pm now...

cos slept @ 3am yesterday..

Gonna bath and rest early tonight..

No comments: