Tuesday, May 27, 2008

*rants*

back to work today.. busy..
busy with clearing 300+ emails and busy with under studying to take over new things..
not really new things just that different method of doing..

missed the dinner with benny and gangs today =(

everythings is ok today except that someone trying to indirectly provoke me.
stupid! damn stupid...
trying to figure out what is this person trying to do huh?
i think he's too free... =_=" nothing better to do..

i got my SLA to meet.. not like him.. "bah long long" and talks behind ppl's back..
boardcaster also..

or perhaps due to my attitude to him?
everyones has a tolerance limit ok.
i admit that my attitude to this person is not very good but that doesnt mean that only me cannot stand him.. other ppl also ok.. only that i'm more expressive than other ppl.

well... this matter has already been brought up to my two superiors..
and they will handle this for me...

No comments: