Friday, May 9, 2008

*tiff's wedding*

back @ dar's place... tired.
going over to tiffany's house.. it's her BIG day tomorrow..

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAREST TIFFANY...
lvlv. *hugs*

am going to be one of her 'sisters'

Get to know her when i was working at Aviva.. can said she is one of the closest friends i get to know there..
the one who comfort me, care for me, accompany me and lending a listening ears when i'm in the most down moment back in year 2006.

Tiff, if you get to see this post.. i wanna tell you that i'm so glad to know you and have you as my friend and sister.

All the best to you and Mr Khoo.

gtg off le..
cos got to wake up very vey early tomorrow..
think ard 5.30am got to wake up liao...
need to reach tiff's house by 7.30am..
so tired.. shoulders so aching..
still need to help dar iron his shirt and prepare my stuffs for tomorrow..

No comments: